- Canada Post Heritage Club-Golden Sheaf Chapter
- Fédération des aînés fransaskois
- Moose Jaw & District Seniors Association
- National Association of Federal Retirees
- Power Pioneers Association of Saskatchewan Inc.
- Regina Senior Citizens Centre Incorporated
- Saskatchewan Federation of Union Retirees
- Saskatchewan Retirees Association
- Saskatchewan Seniors Association Incorporated
- Lifelong Learning Centre
- Saskatchewan Senior Fitness Association
- Saskatoon Council on Aging
- Senior Power
- Superannuated Teachers of Saskatchewan
- SaskTel Pioneers - Chapter 59
- Women of the Dawn
Celebrating Seniors 2017
The Honorable Jim Reiter, Minister of Health for the Province of Saskatchewan, has proclaimed March 19-25 as Caregivers Week.
SSM has compiled a directory of individuals and groups who are willing to entertain at a nominal/no fee. Please contact these individuals/groups directly at the number indicated on the data base.
Fraud Prevention and Safety for Individuals is a resource especially intended for older adults, designed to help people be safe in their homes and communities. Fraud Prevention & Safety...read more
SSM is thrilled to announce that the city of Moose Jaw now has a Century Club. Yesterday we travelled to Moose Jaw for the first event. Hosted by The Bentley - who welcomed us all! Providing drinks and a buffet of snacks! Their friendly service was wonderful and we...read more
The Honorable Jim Reiter, Minister of Health for the Province of Saskatchewan, has proclaimed March 19-25 as Caregivers Week. Do something special for a caregiver you know!read more