Changing the Culture in Long-Term Care
June 10 & 11, 2015
Long-term care is 'home' to people who live there. it is possible for long-term care facilities to be safe, healthy, happy places for everyone-residents, staff and families. This conference challenged the way we think about long-term care here in Saskatchewan. Please find pdf's of the presentations below. For Sponsors click here.
- Presentations by Mary Schulz, Alzheimer Society of Canada
- Person Centred Care - Creating a Culture of Change in Long-Term Care
- Improving the Experience of Living in Long-Term Care for people with dementia, families and staff
- Presentation by Debra Morgand & Julie Kosteniuk
- A Report on Dementia and Related Services in Saskatchewan
- Presentation by Tracy Danylyshen-Laycock
- Gentle Persuasive Approaches Program
- Presentation by Jennifer Martel
- Eden Care Communities
- Presentation by Crystal Spooner
- Orange Tree Village
- Comments from Table Group Discussion
Celebrating Seniors 2017
We are pleased to present the nominees and award recipients for the 2017 Celebrating Seniors.
Gray Matters is a quarterly publication
Seniors & Isolation
Several Groups in Saskatchewan have come together to make a collective impact on reducing isolation of older adults.
Age-Friendly Communities that have achieved certain milestones are eligible for provincial recognition. The Government of Saskatchewan is "pleased to be able to help the Age-Friendly Saskatchewan initiative by providing recognition to communities that have achieved...read more
Fraud Prevention and Safety for Individuals is a resource especially intended for older adults, designed to help people be safe in their homes and communities. Fraud Prevention & Safety...read more
We are pleased to announce that Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, Queen of Canada, has graciously agreed to be an honourary member of the Century Club.read more