Click on the links below to take you to each organizations home page.
- National Association of Federal Retirees
- Regina Senior Citizens Centre Incorporated
- Saskatchewan Union of Federal Retirees
- Saskatchewan Retirees Association
- Lifelong Learning Centre
- Saskatchewan. Senior Fitness Association
- Saskatoon Council on Aging
- Senior Power
- Superannuated Teachers of Saskatchewan
- SaskTel Pioneers - Chapter 59
- STOPS to Violence
- Government of Canada - Seniors
- Saskatchewan Seniors Association Inc.
- Power Pioneers Association of Saskatchewan Inc.
- Saskatchewan Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Saskatchewan Association of Rural Municipalities
- 211 Saskatchewan
- Active Aging Canada
- Saskatchewan Registered Nurses Association
- Prince Albert Seniors Advocacy Centre
- CARP Regina
- Fédération des aînés fransaskois
- Moose Jaw & District Seniors Association
- Association of Personal Care Home Operators in SK
- Eden Care
- Saskatoon Services for Seniors
Celebrating Seniors 2017
We are pleased to present the nominees and award recipients for the 2017 Celebrating Seniors.
Gray Matters is a quarterly publication
Seniors & Isolation
Several Groups in Saskatchewan have come together to make a collective impact on reducing isolation of older adults.
Age-Friendly Communities that have achieved certain milestones are eligible for provincial recognition. The Government of Saskatchewan is "pleased to be able to help the Age-Friendly Saskatchewan initiative by providing recognition to communities that have achieved...read more
Fraud Prevention and Safety for Individuals is a resource especially intended for older adults, designed to help people be safe in their homes and communities. Fraud Prevention & Safety...read more
We are pleased to announce that Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, Queen of Canada, has graciously agreed to be an honourary member of the Century Club.read more