Click on the links below to take you to each organizations home page.
- National Association of Federal Retirees
- Regina Senior Citizens Centre Incorporated
- Saskatchewan Union of Federal Retirees
- Saskatchewan Retirees Association
- Lifelong Learning Centre
- Saskatchewan. Senior Fitness Association
- Saskatoon Council on Aging
- Senior Power
- Superannuated Teachers of Saskatchewan
- SaskTel Pioneers - Chapter 59
- STOPS to Violence
- Government of Canada - Seniors
- Saskatchewan Seniors Association Inc.
- Power Pioneers Association of Saskatchewan Inc.
- Saskatchewan Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Saskatchewan Association of Rural Municipalities
- 211 Saskatchewan
- Active Living Coalition for Older Adults
- Saskatchewan Registered Nurses Association
- Prince Albert Seniors Advocacy Centre
Celebrating Seniors 2017
The Honorable Jim Reiter, Minister of Health for the Province of Saskatchewan, has proclaimed March 19-25 as Caregivers Week.
SSM has compiled a directory of individuals and groups who are willing to entertain at a nominal/no fee. Please contact these individuals/groups directly at the number indicated on the data base.
Fraud Prevention and Safety for Individuals is a resource especially intended for older adults, designed to help people be safe in their homes and communities. Fraud Prevention & Safety...read more
SSM is thrilled to announce that the city of Moose Jaw now has a Century Club. Yesterday we travelled to Moose Jaw for the first event. Hosted by The Bentley - who welcomed us all! Providing drinks and a buffet of snacks! Their friendly service was wonderful and we...read more
The Honorable Jim Reiter, Minister of Health for the Province of Saskatchewan, has proclaimed March 19-25 as Caregivers Week. Do something special for a caregiver you know!read more