Click on the links below to take you to each organizations home page.
- National Association of Federal Retirees
- Regina Senior Citizens Centre Incorporated
- Saskatchewan Union of Federal Retirees
- Saskatchewan Retirees Association
- Lifelong Learning Centre
- Saskatchewan. Senior Fitness Association
- Saskatoon Council on Aging
- Senior Power
- Superannuated Teachers of Saskatchewan
- SaskTel Pioneers - Chapter 59
- STOPS to Violence
- Government of Canada - Seniors
- Saskatchewan Seniors Association Inc.
- Power Pioneers Association of Saskatchewan Inc.
- Saskatchewan Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Saskatchewan Association of Rural Municipalities
- 211 Saskatchewan
- Active Living Coalition for Older Adults
- Saskatchewan Registered Nurses Association
- Prince Albert Seniors Advocacy Centre
Celebrating Seniors 2017
Provincial Budget 2017-2018
Do you have concerns about the 2017-2018 Provincial Budget?
The brochure contains questions you may want to ask your MLA on issues of key importance to seniors.
Medical Assistance in Dying
What does it mean for me?
May 31 & June 1, 2017
SSM was excited to receive the award in the Non-Profit Organization category at the Better Business Bureau Torch Awards on May 4, 2017. This award recognizes the actions of businesses that display ethical business decision-making and integrity in business practices...read more
Fraud Prevention and Safety for Individuals is a resource especially intended for older adults, designed to help people be safe in their homes and communities. Fraud Prevention & Safety...read more
SSM is thrilled to announce that the city of Moose Jaw now has a Century Club. Yesterday we travelled to Moose Jaw for the first event. Hosted by The Bentley - who welcomed us all! Providing drinks and a buffet of snacks! Their friendly service was wonderful and we...read more