The Publications area of our site has links to:
- Gray Matters Newsletter
- Precious Memories Stories of Saskatchewan and Alberta World War II Veterans
- Elder Abuse - a manual describing most aspects of elder abuse
- Fraud Cent$ Tookit and Handbook
- Century of Memories - SSM is publishing a book containing memories & stories of those 90+
- 100 year biographies - We have published life stories from a number of Saskatchewan residents who have reached 100 years of age
Celebrating Seniors 2017
We are pleased to present the nominees and award recipients for the 2017 Celebrating Seniors.
Gray Matters is a quarterly publication
Seniors & Isolation
Several Groups in Saskatchewan have come together to make a collective impact on reducing isolation of older adults.
Age-Friendly Communities that have achieved certain milestones are eligible for provincial recognition. The Government of Saskatchewan is "pleased to be able to help the Age-Friendly Saskatchewan initiative by providing recognition to communities that have achieved...read more
Fraud Prevention and Safety for Individuals is a resource especially intended for older adults, designed to help people be safe in their homes and communities. Fraud Prevention & Safety...read more
We are pleased to announce that Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, Queen of Canada, has graciously agreed to be an honourary member of the Century Club.read more