The Publications area of our site has links to:
- Gray Matters Newsletter
- Precious Memories Stories of Saskatchewan and Alberta World War II Veterans
- Elder Abuse - a manual describing most aspects of elder abuse
- Fraud Cent$ Tookit and Handbook
- Century of Memories - SSM is publishing a book containing memories & stories of those 90+
- 100 year biographies - We have published life stories from a number of Saskatchewan residents who have reached 100 years of age
Celebrating Seniors 2017
Provincial Budget 2017-2018
Do you have concerns about the 2017-2018 Provincial Budget?
The brochure contains questions you may want to ask your MLA on issues of key importance to seniors.
Medical Assistance in Dying
What does it mean for me?
May 31 & June 1, 2017
SSM was excited to receive the award in the Non-Profit Organization category at the Better Business Bureau Torch Awards on May 4, 2017. This award recognizes the actions of businesses that display ethical business decision-making and integrity in business practices...read more
Fraud Prevention and Safety for Individuals is a resource especially intended for older adults, designed to help people be safe in their homes and communities. Fraud Prevention & Safety...read more
SSM is thrilled to announce that the city of Moose Jaw now has a Century Club. Yesterday we travelled to Moose Jaw for the first event. Hosted by The Bentley - who welcomed us all! Providing drinks and a buffet of snacks! Their friendly service was wonderful and we...read more