The Publications area of our site has links to:
- Gray Matters Newsletter
- Precious Memories Stories of Saskatchewan and Alberta World War II Veterans
- Elder Abuse - a manual describing most aspects of elder abuse
- Fraud Cent$ Tookit and Handbook
- Century of Memories - SSM is publishing a book containing memories & stories of those 90+
- 100 year biographies - We have published life stories from a number of Saskatchewan residents who have reached 100 years of age
Celebrating Seniors 2017
The Honorable Jim Reiter, Minister of Health for the Province of Saskatchewan, has proclaimed March 19-25 as Caregivers Week.
SSM has compiled a directory of individuals and groups who are willing to entertain at a nominal/no fee. Please contact these individuals/groups directly at the number indicated on the data base.
Fraud Prevention and Safety for Individuals is a resource especially intended for older adults, designed to help people be safe in their homes and communities. Fraud Prevention & Safety...read more
SSM is thrilled to announce that the city of Moose Jaw now has a Century Club. Yesterday we travelled to Moose Jaw for the first event. Hosted by The Bentley - who welcomed us all! Providing drinks and a buffet of snacks! Their friendly service was wonderful and we...read more
The Honorable Jim Reiter, Minister of Health for the Province of Saskatchewan, has proclaimed March 19-25 as Caregivers Week. Do something special for a caregiver you know!read more