REMINDER: Second Bivalent Booster Vaccines are available NOW in Saskatchewan
- If it is 6 months since your last COVID-19 bivalent booster dose or SARS-CoV-2 infection (whichever interval is longer) AND
- If you are:
- An adult 80 years of age and older.
- A resident of long-term care facilities, personal care homes and other assisted living settings providing care for seniors and are 18 years of age and older.
- An adult 18 years of age and older who are moderately to severely immunocompromised with medical conditions described in the Canadian Immunization Guide.
- An adult 65-79 years of age, especially if you do not have a known prior history of COVID-19 infection or a positive rapid antigen test or PCR test result.
Bivalent mRNA COVID-19 vaccines contain the original and Omicron strains and are strongly recommended for your booster dose(s). Bivalent booster shots induce stronger and more robust immune responses and help prevent severe illness.
You may book an appointment by phoning 1-833-727-5829 OR by booking online on the SHA website.