Mission & Vision
Quality life for all older adults in Saskatchewan
The Mission of Saskatchewan Seniors Mechanism is to bring together Saskatchewan seniors’ organizations for the purpose of contributing to a better quality of life for seniors.
We do this by:
- researching and acting on issues affecting seniors
- being a unified voice advocating for seniors
- engaging and supporting member organizations
- partnering with member organizations and others
- creating awareness and coo-ordination of resources and services for seniors
Strategizing for Positive Aging in Saskatchewan
SSM Viewpoint - Can the Pandemic Lead to a Systemic Fix?
Research on Aging Populations
SSM (Saskatchewan Seniors Mechanism), over the last 3 years, has done research that gathered information from older adults in SK and produced reports that communicated this information widely. Our experience shows there is little recognition that older adults range in...
SSM CONFERENCE 2021 Thanks to all these sponsors for their valuable dependable support. Gold Sponsors Bronze Sponsors ...
CONNECT – Seniors Mental Health CONNECT, is a pre-recorded presentation that offers support and ideas for older people to live safely and comfortably and to stay mentally and physically strong. Most effective if a group can watch it and discuss the information. A...