Mission & Vision
Quality life for all older adults in Saskatchewan
The Mission of Saskatchewan Seniors Mechanism is to bring together Saskatchewan seniors’ organizations for the purpose of contributing to a better quality of life for seniors.
We do this by:
- researching and acting on issues affecting seniors
- being a unified voice advocating for seniors
- engaging and supporting member organizations
- partnering with member organizations and others
- creating awareness and coo-ordination of resources and services for seniors
Housing Options in Saskatchewan
Seniors Strategy for Saskatchewan
The Survey is now completed. SSM received over 2000 responses
SSM welcomes His Honour the Honourable Russ Mirasty Lieutenant Governor of Saskatchewan as Honourary Patron.
SSM is very excited to announce that CAA Saskatchewan is our Platinum Sponsor for the 2019 Celebrating Seniors. A big thanks to them!
SSM is pleased to officially welcome Shelley Wichmann to our staff as Administrative Assistant. Shelley’s responsibilities include organizing and carrying out all the details that are so important in administration as well as helping SSM find the most effective way to...