Mission & Vision
Quality life for all older adults in Saskatchewan
The Mission of Saskatchewan Seniors Mechanism is to bring together Saskatchewan seniors’ organizations for the purpose of contributing to a better quality of life for seniors.
We do this by:
- researching and acting on issues affecting seniors
- being a unified voice advocating for seniors
- engaging and supporting member organizations
- partnering with member organizations and others
- creating awareness and coo-ordination of resources and services for seniors
Update on plans for 2020-21 Volunteer Awards Banquet
Strategizing for Positive Aging in Saskatchewan
SSM Viewpoint - Can the Pandemic Lead to a Systemic Fix?
6 Steps to Get Your Groceries Without Going to the Grocery Store Are you unsure about whether to get good food into your home without going to the grocery store yourself? This information sheet could be helpful. Info sheet #3 Groceries final
Download this information sheet by clicking the link below. Info Sheet 1 - Physical Distance
7 Key Points on the Use of Non-Medical Face Masks There has been a lot of conversation recently about using home-made cloth face masks including questions about whether they should be worn whenever one has to leave the house and what kinds of protection they might...