- Canada Post Heritage Club-Golden Sheaf Chapter
- CARP - Regina
- Fédération des aînés fransaskois
- Lifelong Learning Centre
- Moose Jaw & District Seniors Association
- National Association of Federal Retirees
- Power Pioneers Association of Saskatchewan Inc.
- Regina Senior Citizens Centre Incorporated
- Saskatchewan Union Retirees Federation
- Saskatchewan Retirees Association
- Saskatchewan Seniors Association Incorporated
- Saskatchewan Senior Fitness Association
- Saskatoon Council on Aging
- Saskatoon Services for Seniors
- Senior Power
- Superannuated Teachers of Saskatchewan
- SaskTel Pioneers - Chapter 59
- Women of the Dawn
Strategizing for Positive Aging in Saskatchewan
Full Report and Executive Summary available here
Housing Options in Saskatchewan
COVID-19 IS ACTIVE AND PRESENT IN SASKATCHEWAN. SSM is heeding the advice and recommendations of health professionals and has cancelled or postponed all face to face meetings and events until at least the end of March, when we will evaluate the necessity of continued...
10 Ways We Can Be Age-Friendly in the Time of COVID-19 (Taken from the Age-Friendly Newsletter written by Catherine Barnsley) “It is March 19, 2020 and 9:30 AM in our small Saskatchewan town. I have just returned home from grocery shopping for my household and three...
SSM is very concerned about all older adults during this difficult time. We hope that all older people are considering themselves and others as they “physically distance” from other people, referred to nationally as "social distancing" and even further,...