- Canada Post Heritage Club-Golden Sheaf Chapter
- CARP - Regina
- Fédération des aînés fransaskois
- Lifelong Learning Centre
- Moose Jaw & District Seniors Association
- National Association of Federal Retirees
- Power Pioneers Association of Saskatchewan Inc.
- Regina Senior Citizens Centre Incorporated
- Saskatchewan Union Retirees Federation
- Saskatchewan Retirees Association
- Saskatchewan Seniors Association Incorporated
- Saskatchewan Senior Fitness Association
- Saskatoon Council on Aging
- Saskatoon Services for Seniors
- Senior Power
- Superannuated Teachers of Saskatchewan
- SaskTel Pioneers - Chapter 59
- Women of the Dawn
Strategizing for Positive Aging in Saskatchewan
SSM Viewpoint - Can the Pandemic Lead to a Systemic Fix?
Research on Aging Populations
CONNECT – Seniors Mental Health
CONNECT, is a pre-recorded presentation that offers support and ideas for older people to live safely and comfortably and to stay mentally and physically strong. Most effective if a group can watch it and discuss the information.
- A small group may individually access the video and then video-chat or discuss it in a conference call.
- One person may download the video and then use a program like Zoom to share and discuss with a group.
- For people who live in a care facility, staff may download the video and share it with a socially distanced group within the facility.
Another option is for a group to contact the SSM Office (306-359-9956) and arrange for a narrated presentation for their group, using Zoom.
Link to CONNECT on YouTube https://youtu.be/_raTMK7fuKo
Information sheet for CONNECT – Take-Home -Seniors & Mental Health
7 Key Points on the Use of Non-Medical Face Masks
There has been a lot of conversation recently about using home-made cloth face masks including questions about whether they should be worn whenever one has to leave the house and what kinds of protection they might offer.
Download the information sheet below for up-to-date accurate information.
SSM is pleased to connect with Minister Everett Hindley, Minister of Mental Health and Addictions, Seniors and Rural and Remote Health.
We will continue to explore the most effective ways to support and enable older adults so that all may experience quality life and positive aging.