Mission & Vision
Quality life for all older adults in Saskatchewan
The Mission of Saskatchewan Seniors Mechanism is to bring together Saskatchewan seniors’ organizations for the purpose of contributing to a better quality of life for seniors.
We do this by:
- researching and acting on issues affecting seniors
- being a unified voice advocating for seniors
- engaging and supporting member organizations
- partnering with member organizations and others
- creating awareness and co-ordination of resources and services for seniors
Strategizing for Positive Aging in Saskatchewan
Full Report and Executive Summary available here
Housing Options in Saskatchewan
SSM welcomes the provincial government's appointment of the Honourable Warren Kaeding as the MInister Responsible for Seniors. We look forward to working with Minister Kaeding as he ensures that government programs and services will meet the needs of all older...
SSM is very excited to announce that CAA Saskatchewan is our Platinum Sponsor for the 2019 Celebrating Seniors. A big thanks to them!
SSM welcomes the federal government's appointment of the Honourable Deb Schulte as the MInister of Seniors. We look forward to meeting her in person in the near future.