SSM 2019 CONFERENCE
Theme: DISCOVERING TREASURE in Your Hometown
Discovering the Value of Older Adults in Our Communities!
May 21 & 22, 2019
Conexus Arts Centre, Regina
Lorne Calvert Miriam Larson
In addition to our keynote speakers we are pleased to welcome the following:
- Seniors Strategy for SK -Mapping the Future in Saskatchewan
- Rural Transportation - Alexander Crizzle -Finding the Best Route
- Housing - Kristine Greenaway -Where will you live? Check out the 'Old Coots Commune'.
- Ageism & Media - Linda Anderson -Roadblocks or Open Roads?
- Influenza Vaccination - Lunch Presentation by Sanofi Pasteur
Mail a Cheque with your registration to:
SSM, 112-2001 Cornwall Street, Regina,SK S4P 3X9
or register via PayPal (below)
SSM 2019 Annual Conference
Age-Friendly Community Recognition Program
New! An Age-Friendly Community Recognition Program is being introduced in Saskatchewan.
Seniors Strategy for Saskatchewan
Your input is Crucial! Survey to be completed by March 31, 2019
Linda Anderson, staff person at SSM, was interviewed about media and ageism on CBC Radio's The Story From Here. Listen to her excellent insights by going to the 8:00 minute mark of the program. You will need to copy and paste this address. ...read more
SSM is very excited to announce that CAA Saskatchewan is our Platinum Sponsor for the 2019 Celebrating Seniors. A big thanks to them!read more
SSM is very excited to be working with the Government of Saskatchewan to facilitate an Age-Friendly Community Recognition Program. This program is being introduced in Saskatchewan to recognize communities that undertake activities or create programming to be more...read more