SSM 2019 CONFERENCE
Theme: DISCOVERING TREASURE in Your Hometown
Discovering the Value of Older Adults in Our Communities!
was held May 21 & 22, 2019
Conexus Arts Centre, Regina
Lorne Calvert Miriam Larson
In addition to our keynote speakers we were pleased to welcome the following:
- Seniors Strategy for SK -Mapping the Future in Saskatchewan
- Rural Transportation - Alexander Crizzle -Finding the Best Route
- Housing - Kristine Greenaway -Where will you live? Check out the 'Old Coots Commune'.
- Ageism & Media - Linda Anderson -Roadblocks or Open Roads?
- Influenza Vaccination - Lunch Presentation by Sanofi Pasteur
Strategizing for Positive Aging in Saskatchewan
SSM Viewpoint - Can the Pandemic Lead to a Systemic Fix?
SSM Conference 2020
Information about the SSM Virtual Conference September 29 & 30 and registration
6 Steps to Get Your Groceries Without Going to the Grocery Store Are you unsure about whether to get good food into your home without going to the grocery store yourself? This information sheet could be helpful. Info sheet #3 Groceries final
Download this information sheet by clicking the link below. Info Sheet 1 - Physical Distance
7 Key Points on the Use of Non-Medical Face Masks There has been a lot of conversation recently about using home-made cloth face masks including questions about whether they should be worn whenever one has to leave the house and what kinds of protection they might...