Changing the Culture in Long-Term Care
June 10 & 11, 2015
Long-term care is 'home' to people who live there. it is possible for long-term care facilities to be safe, healthy, happy places for everyone-residents, staff and families. This conference challenged the way we think about long-term care here in Saskatchewan. Please find pdf's of the presentations below. For Sponsors click here.
- Presentations by Mary Schulz, Alzheimer Society of Canada
- Person Centred Care - Creating a Culture of Change in Long-Term Care
- Improving the Experience of Living in Long-Term Care for people with dementia, families and staff
- Presentation by Debra Morgand & Julie Kosteniuk
- A Report on Dementia and Related Services in Saskatchewan
- Presentation by Tracy Danylyshen-Laycock
- Gentle Persuasive Approaches Program
- Presentation by Jennifer Martel
- Eden Care Communities
- Presentation by Crystal Spooner
- Orange Tree Village
- Comments from Table Group Discussion
Strategizing for Positive Aging in Saskatchewan
SSM Viewpoint - Can the Pandemic Lead to a Systemic Fix?
SSM Conference 2020
Information about the SSM Virtual Conference September 29 & 30 and registration
6 Steps to Get Your Groceries Without Going to the Grocery Store Are you unsure about whether to get good food into your home without going to the grocery store yourself? This information sheet could be helpful. Info sheet #3 Groceries final
Download this information sheet by clicking the link below. Info Sheet 1 - Physical Distance
7 Key Points on the Use of Non-Medical Face Masks There has been a lot of conversation recently about using home-made cloth face masks including questions about whether they should be worn whenever one has to leave the house and what kinds of protection they might...