Changing the Culture in Long-Term Care
June 10 & 11, 2015
Long-term care is 'home' to people who live there. it is possible for long-term care facilities to be safe, healthy, happy places for everyone-residents, staff and families. This conference challenged the way we think about long-term care here in Saskatchewan. Please find pdf's of the presentations below. For Sponsors click here.
- Presentations by Mary Schulz, Alzheimer Society of Canada
- Person Centred Care - Creating a Culture of Change in Long-Term Care
- Improving the Experience of Living in Long-Term Care for people with dementia, families and staff
- Presentation by Debra Morgand & Julie Kosteniuk
- A Report on Dementia and Related Services in Saskatchewan
- Presentation by Tracy Danylyshen-Laycock
- Gentle Persuasive Approaches Program
- Presentation by Jennifer Martel
- Eden Care Communities
- Presentation by Crystal Spooner
- Orange Tree Village
- Comments from Table Group Discussion
Housing Options in Saskatchewan
Seniors Strategy for Saskatchewan
The Survey is now completed. SSM received over 2000 responses
SSM welcomes His Honour the Honourable Russ Mirasty Lieutenant Governor of Saskatchewan as Honourary Patron.
SSM is very excited to announce that CAA Saskatchewan is our Platinum Sponsor for the 2019 Celebrating Seniors. A big thanks to them!
SSM is pleased to officially welcome Shelley Wichmann to our staff as Administrative Assistant. Shelley’s responsibilities include organizing and carrying out all the details that are so important in administration as well as helping SSM find the most effective way to...