Click on the links below to take you to each organizations home page.
- National Association of Federal Retirees
- Regina Senior Citizens Centre Incorporated
- Saskatchewan Union of Federal Retirees
- Saskatchewan Retirees Association
- Lifelong Learning Centre
- Saskatchewan. Senior Fitness Association
- Saskatoon Council on Aging
- Senior Power
- Superannuated Teachers of Saskatchewan
- SaskTel Pioneers - Chapter 59
- STOPS to Violence
- Government of Canada - Seniors
- Saskatchewan Seniors Association Inc.
- Power Pioneers Association of Saskatchewan Inc.
- Saskatchewan Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Saskatchewan Association of Rural Municipalities
- 211 Saskatchewan
- Active Aging Canada
- Saskatchewan Registered Nurses Association
- Prince Albert Seniors Advocacy Centre
- CARP Regina
- Fédération des aînés fransaskois
- Moose Jaw & District Seniors Association
- Association of Personal Care Home Operators in SK
- Eden Care
- Saskatoon Services for Seniors
Strategizing for Positive Aging in Saskatchewan
SSM Viewpoint - Can the Pandemic Lead to a Systemic Fix?
Update on plans for 2020-21 Volunteer Awards Banquet
6 Steps to Get Your Groceries Without Going to the Grocery Store Are you unsure about whether to get good food into your home without going to the grocery store yourself? This information sheet could be helpful. Info sheet #3 Groceries final
Download this information sheet by clicking the link below. Info Sheet 1 - Physical Distance
7 Key Points on the Use of Non-Medical Face Masks There has been a lot of conversation recently about using home-made cloth face masks including questions about whether they should be worn whenever one has to leave the house and what kinds of protection they might...