Click on the links below to take you to each organizations home page.
- National Association of Federal Retirees
- Regina Senior Citizens Centre Incorporated
- Saskatchewan Union of Federal Retirees
- Saskatchewan Retirees Association
- Lifelong Learning Centre
- Saskatchewan. Senior Fitness Association
- Saskatoon Council on Aging
- Senior Power
- Superannuated Teachers of Saskatchewan
- SaskTel Pioneers - Chapter 59
- STOPS to Violence
- Government of Canada - Seniors
- Saskatchewan Seniors Association Inc.
- Power Pioneers Association of Saskatchewan Inc.
- Saskatchewan Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Saskatchewan Association of Rural Municipalities
- 211 Saskatchewan
- Active Aging Canada
- Saskatchewan Registered Nurses Association
- Prince Albert Seniors Advocacy Centre
- CARP Regina
- Fédération des aînés fransaskois
- Moose Jaw & District Seniors Association
- Association of Personal Care Home Operators in SK
- Eden Care
- Saskatoon Services for Seniors
Strategizing for Positive Aging in Saskatchewan
Full Report and Executive Summary available here
Housing Options in Saskatchewan
“Blooming Perennials” are older adults who contribute to families and community as they “blossom” when and how they are able. Gladys Petrar Age 91, from Dysart Gladys has been able to preserve, conserve and present local history. She has researched and written...
SSM is very excited to announce that CAA Saskatchewan is our Platinum Sponsor for the 2020 Celebrating Seniors. A big thanks to them!
The Ageism and Media project received the 2019 Vision Award from the Canadian Academy of Geriatric Psychiatry and the Canadian Coalition for Seniors Mental Health for the media monitoring research and advocacy from 2017 to 2019. The award was presented in October at...