Click on the links below to take you to each organizations home page.
- National Association of Federal Retirees
- Regina Senior Citizens Centre Incorporated
- Saskatchewan Union of Federal Retirees
- Saskatchewan Retirees Association
- Lifelong Learning Centre
- Saskatchewan. Senior Fitness Association
- Saskatoon Council on Aging
- Senior Power
- Superannuated Teachers of Saskatchewan
- SaskTel Pioneers - Chapter 59
- STOPS to Violence
- Government of Canada - Seniors
- Saskatchewan Seniors Association Inc.
- Power Pioneers Association of Saskatchewan Inc.
- Saskatchewan Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Saskatchewan Association of Rural Municipalities
- 211 Saskatchewan
- Active Aging Canada
- Saskatchewan Registered Nurses Association
- Prince Albert Seniors Advocacy Centre
- CARP Regina
- Fédération des aînés fransaskois
- Moose Jaw & District Seniors Association
- Association of Personal Care Home Operators in SK
- Eden Care
- Saskatoon Services for Seniors
Strategizing for Positive Aging in Saskatchewan
Full Report and Executive Summary available here
Housing Options in Saskatchewan
SSM welcomes the provincial government's appointment of the Honourable Warren Kaeding as the MInister Responsible for Seniors. We look forward to working with Minister Kaeding as he ensures that government programs and services will meet the needs of all older...
SSM is very excited to announce that CAA Saskatchewan is our Platinum Sponsor for the 2019 Celebrating Seniors. A big thanks to them!
SSM welcomes the federal government's appointment of the Honourable Deb Schulte as the MInister of Seniors. We look forward to meeting her in person in the near future.