The Publications area of our site has links to:
- Gray Matters Newsletter
- Precious Memories Stories of Saskatchewan and Alberta World War II Veterans
- Elder Abuse – a manual describing most aspects of elder abuse
- Fraud Cent$ Tookit and Handbook
- Century of Memories – SSM is publishing a book containing memories & stories of those 90+
- 100 year biographies – We have published life stories from a number of Saskatchewan residents who have reached 100 years of age
Reducing Isolation of Seniors Collective
Age-Friendly Community Recognition Program
New! An Age-Friendly Community Recognition Program is being introduced in Saskatchewan.
Seniors Strategy for Saskatchewan
Forums/focus groups planned for various communities in Saskatchewan.
Linda Anderson, staff person at SSM, was interviewed about media and ageism on CBC Radio's The Story From Here. Listen to her excellent insights by going to the 8:00 minute mark of the program. You will need to copy and paste this address. ...read more
SSM is very excited to announce that CAA Saskatchewan is our Platinum Sponsor for the 2018 Celebrating Seniors. A big thanks to them!read more
SSM is very excited to be working with the Government of Saskatchewan to facilitate an Age-Friendly Community Recognition Program. This program is being introduced in Saskatchewan to recognize communities that undertake activities or create programming to be more...read more