The Publications area of our site has links to:
- Gray Matters Newsletter
- Precious Memories Stories of Saskatchewan and Alberta World War II Veterans
- Elder Abuse – a manual describing most aspects of elder abuse
- Fraud Cent$ Tookit and Handbook
- Century of Memories – SSM is publishing a book containing memories & stories of those 90+
- 100 year biographies – We have published life stories from a number of Saskatchewan residents who have reached 100 years of age
Strategizing for Positive Aging in Saskatchewan
Full Report and Executive Summary available here
Housing Options in Saskatchewan
COVID-19 IS ACTIVE AND PRESENT IN SASKATCHEWAN. SSM is heeding the advice and recommendations of health professionals and has cancelled or postponed all face to face meetings and events until at least the end of March, when we will evaluate the necessity of continued...
10 Ways We Can Be Age-Friendly in the Time of COVID-19 (Taken from the Age-Friendly Newsletter written by Catherine Barnsley) “It is March 19, 2020 and 9:30 AM in our small Saskatchewan town. I have just returned home from grocery shopping for my household and three...
SSM is very concerned about all older adults during this difficult time. We hope that all older people are considering themselves and others as they “physically distance” from other people, referred to nationally as "social distancing" and even further,...