The Publications area of our site has links to:
- Gray Matters Newsletter
- Precious Memories Stories of Saskatchewan and Alberta World War II Veterans
- Elder Abuse – a manual describing most aspects of elder abuse
- Fraud Cent$ Tookit and Handbook
- Century of Memories – SSM is publishing a book containing memories & stories of those 90+
- 100 year biographies – We have published life stories from a number of Saskatchewan residents who have reached 100 years of age
Strategizing for Positive Aging in Saskatchewan
SSM Viewpoint - Can the Pandemic Lead to a Systemic Fix?
SSM Conference 2020
Information about the SSM Virtual Conference September 29 & 30 and registration
6 Steps to Get Your Groceries Without Going to the Grocery Store Are you unsure about whether to get good food into your home without going to the grocery store yourself? This information sheet could be helpful. Info sheet #3 Groceries final
Download this information sheet by clicking the link below. Info Sheet 1 - Physical Distance
7 Key Points on the Use of Non-Medical Face Masks There has been a lot of conversation recently about using home-made cloth face masks including questions about whether they should be worn whenever one has to leave the house and what kinds of protection they might...