The Publications area of our site has links to:
- Gray Matters Newsletter
- Precious Memories Stories of Saskatchewan and Alberta World War II Veterans
- Elder Abuse – a manual describing most aspects of elder abuse
- Fraud Cent$ Tookit and Handbook
- Century of Memories – SSM is publishing a book containing memories & stories of those 90+
- 100 year biographies – We have published life stories from a number of Saskatchewan residents who have reached 100 years of age
Strategizing for Positive Aging in Saskatchewan
SSM Viewpoint - Can the Pandemic Lead to a Systemic Fix?
Research on Aging Populations
SSM CONFERENCE 2021 Thanks to all these sponsors for their valuable dependable support. Gold Sponsors Bronze Sponsors ...
CONNECT – Seniors Mental Health CONNECT, is a pre-recorded presentation that offers support and ideas for older people to live safely and comfortably and to stay mentally and physically strong. Most effective if a group can watch it and discuss the information. A...
SSM is pleased to connect with Minister Everett Hindley, Minister of Mental Health and Addictions, Seniors and Rural and Remote Health. We will continue to explore the most effective ways to support and enable older adults so that all may experience quality life and...